Monday, October 21, 2019

22.10.19 - Cabra de peste

Hallooooo,

Business as usual in Switzerland, now with added rain and a slightly modified bus timetable.  

I managed to work from home all last week, which was fine until I started to get serious cabin fever, and had to get out and climb up both sides of the valley for good measure. 

On Saturday there was a funeral in the village and I saw more people walking the streets in five minutes than I have in the rest of the five weeks I've spent here. And the church has been ringing its bells so often that I've been tempted to go and knock on the door to complain (7am on a Sunday for god's sake! I'm not even supposed to flush the toilet after 10pm...)

Anyway I'll be out of here soon, and I've got an interview tomorrow afternoon!  In the meantime I've made a compilation that tails off into some pretty wild jazz (be warned), and my phrase of the day means "plague goat", i.e. someone who stands up to a great deal of trials and tribulations without flinching. 

Ciao for now,
Don't Fred the Small Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment