Tuesday, January 31, 2017

31.01.17 - É muito cacique para pouco índio

Good Moleman to you,

Work has exploded into life after lying dormant for a blissful couple of weeks, plus the shed-building upstairs shows no sign of stopping, so it's been a bit hectic of late - but, in between regularly fleeing our own house and watching the collapse of Western civilisation online, Gaby's been putting together a new business venture with a team of crack psych-merchants, and I finally got my guitar to behave at a Prince-filled open mic night, which was most fun.

At the weekend we went to an eclair emporium, ostensibly for a meeting with said potential business partners, but mainly so I could try a SOLID GOLD ECLAIR with passion fruit filling, which was pretty special.   We also went for an ice-cream fest with some of Gaby's masters friends the next day, having briefly lapsed into a state of fitness during a constitutional walk round the sunny Horto Florestal, accompanied by a troop of monkeys.

I've thrown together another compilation - 'tis but a trifle, ma'am - and my phrase of the week ("lots of chiefs and not enough indians") refers to organisations with too many people calling the shots, to the general confusion of all.  I can't say I've had much call to use it, but I hope it proves useful to you in these troubled times.

Speak soon!
(A) Fred (in Need (is a Fred indeed))

No comments:

Post a Comment