Tuesday, October 1, 2024

01.10.24 - Quem não é visto não é lembrado

Halloooo,

Hope all well, and a very good morning to Billie Joe Armstrong, who's just woken up

We've had a busy week, starting with being called to audition for an ad campaign in Pinheiros along with a bunch of other gringos in suits (not sure why they were casting for English speaking actors in São Paulo; probably cheaper I guess), then to a fancy party thrown by Sherlock for journalists and influencers - none of whom I really knew but fun was had regardless. 

And then over the weekend we saw some friends, ate some nice food and went to the Horto for a run - we didn't even have time to go to the annual air show down the road! Finally, yesterday I sat for 5 hours in a government building to renew my foreigner ID, which was distinctly less fun but had to be done...

In other news, I've made a new compilation, and my phrase of the day means "he who is not seen, is not remembered", which is straightforward enough I suppose. 

And that's about it, I think! Speak soon,
Wake Me Up When September Freds

No comments:

Post a Comment